Upcoming Smith & Downey Employment Law Webinar
If there is one thing that we have learned from COVID-19, it is that a pandemic can keep workers out of the workplace, but it can’t keep employers out of court with workplace-related lawsuits. Dramatic societal changes often result in dramatic changes to both workplace laws and employee expectations, and employers must be prepared to respond calmly but quickly in the face of such challenges.
In light of the events of this past year, Smith & Downey will be sponsoring a webinar focused on the following historically significant labor and employment law issues:
- The legal limitations of diversity & inclusion initiatives;
- The ongoing challenge of preventing sexual harassment in the workplace;
- COVID-19 return-to-work challenges;
- The future of telecommuting; and
- The anticipated impact of the Biden administration upon human resources departments.
The webinar will take place on Thursday, June 3, 2021, from 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
As always, there is no charge for the webinar.
Please register at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8433027001090989328.