Maryanne Dubbs focuses her practice on employee benefits law, including all aspects of ERISA. She regularly provides clients with a complete range of advice concerning health care reform. She also designs, drafts, and provides advice concerning all types of health and welfare benefit programs.
Maryanne has extensive experience in the design, implementation, administration, and termination of tax-qualified retirement plans, 401(k) plans, tax-sheltered annuities, plans of government entities, and other similar arrangements. She has particular expertise concerning the tax aspects of employee benefit plans and in representing clients before the IRS.
- University of Baltimore School of Law (LL.M., Tax Law)
- University of Maryland School of Law (J.D., with Honors)
Order of the Coif
- Shippensburg University (M.B.A., M. Ed.)
- University of Pittsburgh (B.S., summa cum laude)
- WEB, Inc. Baltimore Chapter
- American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries
Admitted to Practice
- District of Columbia